Thank you to the RNDC Indiana team for teaming up with the Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association to create a relief fund designed to help hospitality industry employees of IN who are struggling during this time. RNDC Indiana donated $10,000 to the relief fund & 12 of our supplier partners followed. The fund currently has $132k in it that will go directly to providing financial assistance to local restaurant and bar communities.
- RNDC Indiana donates to a relief fund to help hospitality industry employees of IN
- RNDC and Young’s Republic Donate $400,000 to the World’s Largest Tip Jar
- H-E-B Commends RNDC for distribution of hand sanitizer
- Helping Our Communities: SoCal
- NDC New Mexico Serves More Than 600 Meals to Local Community