Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) and Young’s Market Company are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic situation and its impact on our associates, community, suppliers, and customers. As part of our commitment to community well-being, we want you to be aware of what we are doing to protect our workforce and to minimize business disruption.
- “How are you, really?”
- Local COVID-19 Information & Resources
- Practicing Mindfulness to be More Present
- Is Someone Filing for Unemployment Under Your Name?
- Message from Tom Cole: One Year Anniversary Since WHO Declared a Pandemic
- Resources for the Lastest COVID-19 News
- Recognizing Symptoms of Stress
- How Will COVID-19 Stimulus Checks Impact Your Tax Returns?
- CDC Issues New Face Mask Requirements for Travel
- Financial Well-Being and the Pandemic
- Your Children’s Well-Being is Important
- COVID-19 Variants: What Do They Mean to Me?
- Beware of COVID-19 Vaccine Scams
- Managing Fear and Anxiety About Infection as Lockdowns Lift
- Helping Kids Through a Pandemic Holiday Season
- Vaccines Are on the Way. When Can I Schedule One?
- How to be Positive During Hard Times
- Treat Yourself to Thanksgiving Food, Not COVID: Follow CDC Guidelines
- COVID: Anticipating a New Vaccine
- Replenishing Your Savings
- Making the Most of a Holiday Break During COVID-19
- Resetting Your Financial Goals
- Harnessing Uncertainty in an Uncertain Future
- A Message From Bob Hendrickson
- Cleaning vs. Disinfecting
- COVID-19 and Pets
- What Should We Still Be Cleaning To Help Prevent COVID-19?
- UPDATED: CDC Recommendations for Travel
- How to Support Local Businesses During the Pandemic
- Coping With Stress From Making Education Decisions for Your Kids During COVID-19
- Healthy Ways to Cope With Stress
- Maintaining a Healthy Diet During the Pandemic
- Is it Safe To Dine Out?
- Grocery Shopping During a Pandemic
- Doctor Visits During Coronavirus
- Testing for COVID-19
- Coronavirus Advice: Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Home
- Coronavirus Advice: Taking Care of Your Mental Health
Thank you to the RNDC Indiana team for teaming up with the Indiana Restaurant & Lodging...
We are happy to announce a $400,000 donation to the World’s Biggest Tip Jar, an initiative kicked...
At RNDC, we care about the well-being of our community and we take pride in our core value of...
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RNDC and Young’s Market Company doing to support associates during the pandemic?
Early in the pandemic, RNDC and Young’s implemented safety measures to help associates stay safe during the pandemic. In addition to increased sanitation processes, we require associates to wear masks, maintain social distancing, participate in a daily temperature check, and ask them to stay home if they feel sick.
How is RNDC and Young’s keeping their associates informed about vital information they need to know?
Early in March, RNDC and Young’s created internal hubs with important news and tips, FAQs, and resources that can help their associates through this difficult time. Among the information shared:
- How to set up a virtual visit with a doctor.
- Tips for helping children during the pandemic.
- Information on how to help the elderly through this difficult time.
- Tips for staying well.
- Important information about maintaining mental health with links to our Employee Assistance Programs.
- We continue to provide weekly updates.
How is RNDC and Young’s supporting the industry at this time?
Our local markets are doing what they can to help too:
RNDC Louisiana made a $15,000 donation to the Greater New Orleans Foundation’s Service Hospitality Family Assistance Program, which supports Louisiana service and hospitality workers who have been impacted by the Coronavirus. For more information about the Foundation, click here.
RNDC Kentucky, in partnership with Tito’s, Brown-Forman, Sazerac, and William Grant & Sons, made a $20,000 donation to APRON Inc. This organization based in Louisville, Kentucky, strives to help food and beverage industry workers in the metro area who are experiencing hardship. For more information about APRON, Inc., click here.