Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) and Young’s Market Company are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic situation and its impact on our associates, community, suppliers, and customers. As part of our commitment to community well-being, we want you to be aware of what we are doing to protect our workforce and to minimize business disruption.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility (CDC)
- 10 Ways to Manage Respiratory Symptoms at Home (CDC)
- President’s Guidelines for Slowing Coronavirus (White House)
- Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Share Facts about COVID-19 (CDC)
- Handwashing: Keeping Your Family Healthy (CDC)
- Handwashing and Hand Sanitizer Use (CDC)
- Get Your Home Ready (CDC)
- Complete Care Plan for Older Adults (CDC)
- DIY Cloth Face Coverings (CDC)
- Coping With Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- Is it Safe To Dine Out?
- Grocery Shopping During a Pandemic
- Doctor Visits During Coronavirus
- Testing for COVID-19
- Debunking COVID-19 Myths
- The Importance of Face Coverings
- Continue to Practice Social Distancing
- COVID-19 is Still Here
- Coronavirus Advice: Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Home
- Coronavirus Advice: Taking Care of Your Mental Health
- Coronavirus: The Facts – Part 2
- Tips for Supporting People with Mental Illness During the Coronavirus Crisis
- How to Support Older Adults During the Coronavirus Emergency
- Tips for Supporting Children During the Coronavirus
- Ways to Stay Connected During the Health Crisis
Thank you to the RNDC Indiana team for teaming up with the Indiana Restaurant & Lodging...read more
We are happy to announce a $400,000 donation to the World’s Biggest Tip Jar, an initiative kicked...read more
At RNDC, we care about the well-being of our community and we take pride in our core value of...read more
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RNDC and Young’s Market Company doing to support associates during the pandemic?
This bonus recognizes their extraordinary dedication to customer service and expresses our gratitude and appreciation for going above and beyond in their jobs during these unprecedented times.
How is RNDC and Young’s keeping their associates informed about vital information they need to know?
- How to set up a virtual visit with a doctor.
- Tips for helping children during the pandemic.
- Information on how to help the elderly through this difficult time.
- Tips for staying well.
- Important information about maintaining mental health with links to our Employee Assistance Programs.
How is RNDC and Young’s supporting the industry at this time?
Our local markets are doing what they can to help too:
RNDC Louisiana made a $15,000 donation to the Greater New Orleans Foundation’s Service Hospitality Family Assistance Program, which supports Louisiana service and hospitality workers who have been impacted by the Coronavirus. For more information about the Foundation, click here.
RNDC Kentucky, in partnership with Tito’s, Brown-Forman, Sazerac, and William Grant & Sons, made a $20,000 donation to APRON Inc. This organization based in Louisville, Kentucky, strives to help food and beverage industry workers in the metro area who are experiencing hardship. For more information about APRON, Inc., click here.
What will RNDC or Young’s do if there is a case of COVID-19?
How are RNDC and Young’s supporting business partners during this time?
RNDC and Young’s are creating innovative solutions to support suppliers and customers during the pandemic. Click here to see industry insights and tools you can use.